Charity Wings Seaside Soiree 2014 Recap

Well Hello!!! I'm back from San Diego from the Seaside Soiree 2014 Event organized by my friend Elena Etcheverry and her amazing team at Charity Wings.

I get to see people I already had the pleasure to meet and also meet new amazing people. It's an event that it's fun and so relaxed you don't feel like you're working at all.

Me and  Norma Rapko, the inventor of the Crystyler which she showed us how to use and gave us each of the attendees one to take home!

And here I am with my new friend Krysten Robinson, whom I have admired since I first discovered the mixed media world and Stampington magazines.  She's so sweet we became instant friends from the moment we met at the airport.
  

And here I am with Elena, all dressed up to go to the Auction Dinner themed with Day of the Dead. It was so much fun! Can you believe this is the first the first time I painted my face!?
 
And here are some pics of my talented students! They all made a great job making their own beeswaxed journals. And they had fun too! 

It's just so great when you teach to a group of talented, joyful people!



I feel so lucky to be able to have this experience! Thank you all for going and share this experience, thank you Elena for inviting me this year and thank you to all of the volunteers for helping make this event a reality!

 



Comments

Irina Nysveen said…
Please, come to ND with your class :) I will be your favorite student! I adore what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia said…
Thank you Danita for being a kind, talented and patient teacher. I so enjoyed taking another class from you. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Keep being the wonderful woman you are and creating beautiful works of art. Love Cynthia Ellis
p.s. I love my Danita Wax Book

Popular Posts