Too early for Calendars?




I decided to start working on my calendar earlier this year. 
It's a full 12 months worth of some of your most favorite images for you to enjoy all year long.
 

Like last year, it will come with two options, the first one is with a vintage woodblock as a base and the second one is the calendar alone so you can display it any way you like it.


What do you think?
If you want to go ahead and start getting yours and some extras as gifts for your friends, they're right here.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the idea of a wall calendar. Any way you could make one with daily boxes to be able to write in (appointments and such?)
Oh my! I have a little (but she's getting bigger) Danita fan who is going to love this!
K J D said…
I love these! Off to order one now :)

Karenx

Popular Posts