New Haircut!


I'm getting ready to go and teach my first live class ever at Studio Crescendoh and I'm nervous, exited and everything in between.

Me, Being Pure Me, went and got a haircut this weekend (I tend to do this a lot when I'm nervous about my newest adventure or I'm about to make a big change in my life). I don't know if they do that everywhere, but here they put your back facing the mirror so you can't see yourself when they're styling your hair, so it's always a surprise when you see the result. Specially if you look like one of the girls in your paintings!

She also said I had so sign this disclosure form:
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

What you you think of my Danita Art Look?

Comments

Tracy Ann said…
I LOVE it!!!
Nicole Austin said…
cute! i love your new hair cut. :)
Unknown said…
absolutely stunning. i love love love that you are precious and pretty just like your artwork. looks amazing. super duper terrific. good call. i do hope you are digging the new hair. wow.
Jamie Matheson said…
Very fresh and vibrant haircut! You look ready to tackle your new class!
Jamie Matheson said…
Hair cut looks fresh, young and vibrant. You look ready for your new class.
I LOVE your new hair Danita! SO cute. Your class is going to be awesome. I wish I could be there....maybe someday! ;) Have a great time!!
Thoughtfulhands said…
Love the new haircut, it's positively adorable.
you look so cute !
Anne-Julie said…
lovely haircut Danita!!
Me encanta tu nuevo look, todos los cambios son buenos, espero que te vaya divino en tu nueva aventura, felicidades!:)
Unknown said…
You are so cute! I love your bright smile. No wonder your work is so adorable. It's an extension of you!<3
Congratulations on a New venture, and I love the new do! I wish I could cut my hair so sweet. I wish always all the best and have a great time.
artlover said…
Congrats on your new venture!
Your cut is very cute and suiting.
Best of long and have fun!
huntla1 said…
It is so Cute! I love it. And you do look like one of your little people. I don't remember if it was you that mentioned that when we draw a face that in some way whether we try or not, the features end up being similar to our own. (Now that I think of it, I think it might have been Pam Carriker that said it in an online class I took with her.) It sure does hold true in this case!
Lynda said…
I love your new haircut! Sassy!
Tania Chaparro said…
Wow!!! te ves super bien... te deseo lo mejor en este nuevo proyecto que comienzas... suerte en todo!!
tracey said…
You look absolutely adorable, Danita! Love love LOVE it.

Popular Posts