New Jewelry And A Cupcake



I decided to make some jewelry with the new images from the Valentine's paintings and this time I created little, almost 1 inch glass tiles with very detailed images of my favorite paintings and collages. I will be listing them during this week, so make sure you drop by my Etsy Shop every day to see what's new. I'm sure you'll find something for you!

Cupcake doll

And this is my latest spool doll... She's a commissioned piece, but she is so very cute that I just had to share here with you =) Look closely in the back, there are some dolls I'm working on that will be looking for a new home soon!

Comments

oh my god, are really beautiful ... Congratulations
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS YOU MUST WORK REALLY HARD YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH I WORK TOO SLOW.... X
That spool doll is amazing. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the photo!
sooooooooooo lovely Danita!! Hola Que tal! las pinturitas son preciosas! Loving your work always!!
andrea creates said…
Love the new design for the necklaces- clean and fresh new look.
And the cupcake-too cute!
theroofcat said…
It gets better all the time! Lov'it!
Sxx
apinkdreamer said…
your jewllery and your little doll are fantastic!!!!!!!!!
Krissy said…
Adorable, as usual. LOVE the little spool doll. And what a joy it is to see you in so many magazines!
Krissy
Wow! Your glasswork is so beautiful!!!! Wonderful!!
Anonymous said…
Oh Danita, I LOVE LOVE the cupcake spool doll, she is adorable!!
Anonymous said…
aw..i just stumbled upon your site...how adorable your works are...they are, what's the word...? FANCIFUL...Whimsical...delightful creations...well done!
come see my blog too...I am pretty sure I'll follow you anywhere you go!
ciao
Juliette Crane said…
i absolutely love the cupcake girl. just adorable!
Jillian Frances said…
So cute! Your art always makes me so happy!
Anonymous said…
I'll be 14, Really cute dolls
apinkdreamer said…
they are fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts