Let it snow, let it snow, let it snooooow!

It snowed today!!!! That's a huge thing here! The schools close, the city gets chaotic and the kids get really happy... it's not a common thing and we enjoy it very much! There's nothing as magical as a place covered in snow...

I wanted to take more pics... but as soon as we went out the neighbors started throwing snowballs at us and we had to get into action!

Oh and my poor plants... I hope they don't die!!! They were still flowering... recovering from the burning sun in the summer... oh well, I'll cover them with some newspaper and wish they're ok...

It was so much fun and it lasted so little.... after playing in the snow we had hot chocolate and cookies...

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Oh and before I forget, today is the first day of December.. that means today the participants of the 12 Days of Christmas swap get to open their first present, and this year it was mine the first one! Can't wait until tomorrow to start opening the others!

To take a look at what I made just click on the links below and enjoy (I forgot to take pics!)

Deryn Mentock
Sally Turlington
Pilar Pollock
Kelly Snelling
Crystal Neubauer
JoAnna Pierroti






Comments

Pilar said…
Thank you so much, Danita, for starting off the holiday season on such a high note. I love my little ornie! She is a blondie, like me! Your always amaze me with your talents and creativity. Your detail work and on such a small scale is mind blowing. xoxoxoxoxo
Flor Larios Art said…
Te quedaron muy lindas! Me gustaria hacer un intercambio con vos...que te parece? escribime a mi correo: florpopof@hotmail.com
Gracias,
Flor
andrea creates said…
Wow- we haven't had snow yet-(kind of) looking forward to it :)
Mindy Lacefield said…
danita...i can't believe you guys already got snow....so weird for texas unh!??! but kinda exciting i bet. have fun. i love all the new creations and christmas photos. you are a true inspiration my love. hugs galore!
Cindi Myers said…
Yes, a nice white layer can really get you into the spirit of the Holidays! I love when it snows at night and you are the first one to drive on it and it's so still and magical!
I hate it the next morning when it's 2 feet deep and my little car is stuck in the driveway! LOL!

Popular Posts