Back


As if being addicted to paper and magazines weren't enough, I'm addicted to Starbucks too. I just can't get enough. If you let me, I would drink their coffees everyday. And for 3 days I did. We went to a mini-vacation (3 days) to Ruidoso, N.M. and I drank lots of them! You're supposed to go there to sky but when we arrived to the top of the mountain my baby's nose started to get purple.. so we decided we will be better off at the bottom, where it was less cold. We had a lot of fun anyway. The little town is beautiful, and the woods too.
And we got to see lots of snow!!! No internet though. Sometimes you just need to get away from everything. I managed to made a few sketches and purchase a glue stick and made a micro collage with the only things I had. My moleskine, napkings and a paper bag they gave me when I purchased this cup:
Yesterday with the rest of the bag I made this collage:
Now, I have like 3 zillion pending things to do and a new Wii in my TV room... not fair!!!! But you gotta do what you gotta do... so, my Wii will have to wait for now.

Comments

I love the collage you made! I also am addicted to Starbucks. I love coffee. xoxo Nita
sUz said…
dAniTa,
Love your sketches! Can't wait to see all your ideas come to life!
Glad you had a good vacation and were able to tune out the world for a bit.
I have intentionally not looked at a wii for fear that I will become seriously addicted. Hopefully you'll give yourself a bit of time to play!
iN jOy,
sUz

Popular Posts